A perfect step into the property market.
This is a practical fully renovated 2 bedrooms, one large living area home in a tucked away area.
Your new home also has a reverse cycle, split system air conditioner in the lounge room, and a neat and new kitchen.
This home has its own dedicated car park at the front of the unit, plus a lockable brick storage room to the side The shared back and front yard is huge, and parking will not be an issue here at all due to the enormous car parking area available.
New carpets throughout, and new flooring in living so you won't have to worry about any issues with this.
With a bus stop out the front and only minutes to Salisbury railway station, all your public transport needs are covered. No car, no worries; just a 10-minute walk into the heart of Salisbury's shopping precinct where all your needs are met. Priced to sell quickly, this unit is about the best value for money currently on the market, so act TODAY and submit your offer!
- Minutes to Parabanks shopping precinct, multiple public transport options and schools
- Recent reno means the home is 'move in' ready
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living area
- Reverse cycle cooling/heating in the living area
- Economical mains gas for cooking and hot water
- Spacious bathroom/laundry
- Ample off-street parking for residents and their guests
- Rental estimate $240-$260 per week
- Solid brick construction built in 1974
High yield investments are in demand, so inspect TODAY or risk missing out!